Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm like 98% excited and 2% scared, or maybe it's 98% scared and 2% excited. I'm not really sure, but that's what makes this so intense!

The title of this blog pretty much sums up exactly what I'm feeling right now. Why, you ask? Because I've found myself a condo and am in the process of making it mine. That's right! I'm finally going to carve out my own little corner of the world! It's a two-bedroom townhouse about half an hour away from where I work (that cuts my commute just about in half!) It is the cutest little place ever!! There's a living room, kitchen and dining room downstairs and two bedrooms and a full bathroom upstairs. Then, to top it all off, there's a half finished basement! Woohoo! It's all been freshly painted, the carpets are new, and there are beautiful hardwood floors in the dining room and hallway. AND, I get to keep all the appliances, including the washer, dryer and dishwasher! Yay!! I went to look at it on Saturday and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect size for me. Not too big, but big enough to be spacious and allow for guests. Hey, I'll have an extra bedroom! That means plenty of room for sleepovers!
But, the condo itself isn't just what sold me on it. It's also in a great location. Lots of families in the complex. It's right across the street from a park and right down the road from a state park. It's also very close to the center of town - which is TOTALLY quaint and adorable.
I have an appointment this afternoon in order to put down a deposit and present my offer. I'll let you know how that goes. Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger EEWill said...

OMG. AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. Guess this means a trip out to CT to visit you.....YAY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home