Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Let him out of the damn closet!

I have never understood how R Kelly ever got popular. I think he's horrible. And THIS just underscores why. Did people honestly enjoy this? Do people actually like this song!?! It's atrocious! I was literally feeling sick to my stomach just watching this performance. How is this man a multi-millionaire singer? I mean, where is the creativity in this song? Where is the SONG in this song?? I can't fathom how people can listen to this on the radio - I had enough problems with it when there was visual AND oral stimuli. I wanted to shut it off, but I thought maybe (just maybe!) there would be some sort of redeeming quality to it that came in at the very end.

Oh but I was wrong.

So very wrong.

If you plan on clicking that link, don't say I didn't warn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home